In the neck (cervical spine)
- Numbness or tingling in a hand, arm, foot or leg
- Weakness in a hand, arm, foot or leg
- Problems with walking and balance
- Neck pain
- In severe cases, bowel or bladder dysfunction (urinary urgency and incontinence)
In the lower back (lumbar spine)
- Numbness or tingling in a foot or leg
- Weakness in a foot or leg
- Pain or cramping in one or both legs when you stand for long periods of time or when you walk, which usually eases when you bend forward or sit
- Back pain
We use different criteria as described in the Ayurvedic classics into consideration, for the analysis of the causative factors and diagnosis which helps in the proper design and planning of treatment.
Each individual is unique; the treatment plan for each patient is customized, based on his/her unique set of requirements.
The unique approach of our expert doctors caters to the entire spectrum of your nervous system needs by acting on all dimensions of your condition.
Each individual is unique; the treatment plan for each patient is customized, based on his/ her unique set of requirements.
The medical intervention would comprise of one or more of the following;
- Prescription for Ayurvedic herbs
- Ayurvedic therapy sessions
- Counselling & stress management
- Advice on diet & lifestyle modifications
Ayurvedic treatment is not complete unless complemented by proper diet advices. Here at Elite, the best diet plan depending on your individual condition along with medications are advised.
Advice on lifestyle modifications forms an integral part of a holistic treatment approach at Elite. We will help you in planning your daily regime, taking into consideration various seasons, profession, and other daily activities.
This is a sample text. You can click on it to edit it inline or open the element options to access additional options for this element.