- Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urinating more often than usual
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
- Pain on urination
Analysis of condition
We use different criteria as described in the Ayurvedic classics into consideration, for the analysis of the causative factors and diagnosis which helps in the proper design and planning of treatment.
The unique approach of our expert doctors caters to the entire spectrum of your renal needs by acting on all dimensions of Kidney stone.
Each individual is unique; the treatment plan for each patient is customized, based on his/ her unique set of requirements.
The medical intervention would comprise of one or more of the following;
- Prescription for Ayurvedic herbs
- Ayurvedic therapy sessions
- Counseling & stress management
- Advice on diet & lifestyle modifications
Ayurvedic treatment is not complete unless complemented by proper diet advices. Here at Elite, the best diet plan depending on your individual Kidney stone condition along with medications are advised.
Advice on lifestyle modifications forms an integral part of a holistic treatment approach at Elite. We will help you in planning your daily regime, taking into consideration various seasons, profession, and other daily activities.
Specific Ayurvedic therapies for your Kidney stone depending on the condition are administered for customized durations, with our proprietary herbal formulation.