Gallstones may cause no signs or symptoms. If a gallstone lodges in a duct and causes a blockage, the resulting signs and symptoms may include:
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the upper right portion of your abdomen
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the centre of your abdomen, just below your breastbone
- Back pain between your shoulder blades
- Pain in your right shoulder
- Nausea or vomiting
Analysis of condition
We use different criteria as described in the Ayurvedic classics into consideration, for the analysis of the causative factors and diagnosis which helps in the proper design and planning of treatment.
Each individual is unique; the treatment plan for each patient is customized, based on his/her unique set of requirements.
The unique approach of our expert doctors caters to the entire spectrum of your nervous system needs by acting on all dimensions of your condition.
Each individual is unique; the treatment plan for each patient is customized, based on his/ her unique set of requirements.
The medical intervention would comprise of one or more of the following;
- Prescription for Ayurvedic herbs
- Ayurvedic therapy sessions
- Counselling & stress management
- Advice on diet & lifestyle modifications
Ayurvedic treatment is not complete unless complemented by proper diet advices. Here at Elite, the best diet plan depending on your individual condition along with medications are advised.
Advice on lifestyle modifications forms an integral part of a holistic treatment approach at Elite. We will help you in planning your daily regime, taking into consideration various seasons, profession, and other daily activities.
Specific Ayurvedic therapies for your condition depending on the condition are administered for customized durations, with our proprietary herbal formulation.