- Irregular urination in day & night
- Numbness or tingling in the feet or hands
- Sores that do not heal
- Feeling to have more & more food
- Feeling tired very often
- Dryness & smell from mouth
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
We use different criteria as described in the Ayurvedic classics into consideration, for the analysis of the causative factors and diagnosis which helps in the proper design and planning of treatment.
The unique approach of our expert doctors caters to the entire spectrum of your condition by understanding the root cause of the problem
Each individual is unique, the treatment plan for each patient is customized, based on his/ her unique set of requirements.
The medical intervention would comprise of one or more of the following;
- Prescription for Ayurvedic herbs
- Ayurvedic therapy sessions
- Counseling & stress management
- Advice on diet & lifestyle modifications
Ayurvedic treatment is not complete unless complemented by proper diet advices. Here at Elite, the best diet plan depending on your individual diabetes condition along with medications are advised.
Advice on lifestyle modifications forms an integral part of a holistic treatment approach at Elite. We will help you in planning your daily regime, taking into consideration various seasons, profession, and other daily activities.
Specific Ayurvedic therapies depending on the condition are administered for customized durations, with our proprietary herbal formulation.